Tecate Border – Southbound
Southbound Tecate Border Crossing Directions (from the U.S. to Mexico)
GPS coordinates for border crossing: 32.576427, -116.627479
Use these directions for crossing southbound from the U.S. to Baja, Mexico over the international border crossing. For a PDF of these driving directions to print and take with you, click here
(We also have the northbound Tecate Border driving directions!)
1. Take the 94 east. Turn right at Jamacha Junction in Spring Valley to continue east on the CA-94E/Campo Road.
2. Continue for 23.5 miles on the CA-94 until you reach the CA-188. Turn right onto the 188, heading south to Tecate.
3. After 1.8 miles, you will approach the town of Tecate, CA (USA) and will see signs for the International Border.
4. Stay to the right to head toward to border crossing
5. Continue straight to cross the border
6. After crossing the border, follow the signs to access the Mexico 2 or Mexico 3 highways.