Remember that you should always have a copy of your Mexican auto insurance policy with you while driving in Mexico. You will need a print out of your policy in order to show proof of insurance if you are in a car accident, and you will need the policy number and the 24-hour claims phone number (both on your policy) to call HDI or ACE in order to file a claim.
If you need to reprint a copy of your Discover Baja Mexican auto insurance policy, you can easily do so from your Discover Baja account. Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.discoverbajaonline.com
2. Enter your last name and your Discover Baja membership number to log in. If you do not know your membership number, you can click on “forgot member number?” to have it emailed to you, or you can call the Discover Baja office at 800-727-2252
3. Once logged in, click on the blue “View Your Account” button
4. This will take you to a page where you will see your personal information. In order to get to your Mexican auto insurance policies, scroll down on this page.
5. You will see your active insurance policies listed. To print a copy of the policy, click on the blue “Print Policy” button.
6. Click on option 1 or 2 to click your policy as an adobe acrobat file or to print it in your browser.