- This event has passed.
The Baja Kitchen Presents: El Sabor de las Mujeres de Baja
October 29, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
La Cocina Que Canta (located at Rancho La Puerta in Tecate) will also host an unforgettable one-day culinary festival featuring an amazing dinner and wine pairing on Saturday, October 29, 2016. The event will bring together 15 of Baja’s best female chefs together for one night to prepare a dinner using all local ingredients, with wines from four wineries paired by Sommelier Ana Laura Martinez. Chef Denise Roa of La Cocina Que Canta will host the group alongside her sous-chef Reyna Veneers.
- Feast on the many tastes of Baja California created by its top women chefs, from food-truck stars to acclaimed fine dining masters.
- Learn as you watch live cooking at its best.
- Visit one of North America’s finest organic farms.
- Sip fine wines from Baja’s Valle de Guadalupe.
- See the annual Rancho La Puerta Day of the Dead altar—one of Baja’s most amazing.
- Listen and dance to live music.
For tickets and more information: www.thebajakitchen.com