- This event has passed.
La Cocina Que Canta: Brunch-Wine-Bazar
November 20, 2016
Calling all wine aficionados and foodies to join Rancho La Puerta’s La Cocina Que Canta for brunch•wine•bazar on November 20, 2016 at their picturesque organic farm in Tecate, Mexico.
- Round trip transport to/from San Diego
- Valle de Guadalupe wine tasting paired with seasonal gourmet hors d’oeuvres upon arrival
- Brunch handcrafted with the finest farm-fresh ingredients from our culinary gardens and regional vendors
- Three complimentary glasses of wine or beer*
- A complimentary espresso or cappuccino from Cafe Paris
- Time to relax, tour the farm and shop
- Outdoor games like bocce & horseshoes
- Gift from the team at La Cocina Que Canta**
Brunch-Wine-Bazar celebrates the best of Baja’s fresh farm-to-table cuisine, robust reds, icy whites, and local brews.
*Additional wine and drinks are available for purchase.
**La Cocina Que Canta is the stunning cooking school of destination spa and fitness resort Rancho La Puerta, and is located at the edge of one of the West’s great organic gardens.
NOTE: ON NOVEMBER 20, THE TOP CHEFS OF SPAIN JOIN US FOR A VERY SPECIAL SPANISH THEMED BRUNCH•WINE•BAZAR
Join us as we welcome Spain’s Top Chefs to the “New World” of La Cocina Que Canta, Rancho La Puerta’s culinary center. We are honored to feature Doña Clara Maria Amezúa, The First Lady of Spanish Cuisine, Gabriela Llamas (author of Let’s Cook Spanish, A Family Cookbook from Quarry Books), and Beatriz Llamas – collectively known as La Familia Llamas. Sit back and relax while this family of culinary superstars serves up a feast of sumptuous dishes such as seafood paella, alboronía (vegetable medley with fried eggs), and churros with chocolate.
For tickets and more information click here.