Guadalupe Valley Wine Country Tour! NEW DATE ADDED – Saturday, November 16th, 2013
Come spend a day experiencing Mexico’s Napa Valley with Discover Baja and Baja Custom Tours!
Enjoy a day with us in Baja’s Guadalupe Valley as we explore the wineries that the region has to offer. You’ll meet us at the Discover Baja offices in San Diego where you’ll be driven down to the Guadalupe Valley in a luxury van. Upon arriving in the valley, we’ll tour the new Museum of Wine and Vine with a local wine guide who will explain everything about the wine making process and history of the valley in English. We’ll then head to lunch at a nearby restaurant and enjoy a traditional, home-cooked meal made from local ingredients.
Next we’ll head to L.A. Cetto, one of the oldest and largest wineries in the valley where we’ll take a behind-the-scenes tour to see the wine-making process up close and personal. After a tour and wine tasting at L.A. Cetto, we’ll head to Las Nubes, a new boutique winery garnering lots of acclaim. We’ll enjoy wine tasting in their new tasting room with sweeping views of the entire Guadalupe Valley. No trip to this region is complete without a full lobster dinner at Puerto Nuevo so we’ll head there to feast on lobster and endless margaritas before returning to the U.S. Take a siesta or relax as you’re driven back to San Diego (enjoying expedited lines at the border) to complete our expedition.
You can see photos from our last trip HERE!
- Coffee, juice and muffins for breakfast
- Behind-the-scenes tour and wine tasting at L.A. Cetto, one of the oldest and largest wineries in Baja (www.cettowines.com)
- Wine tasting at Las Nubes winery (www.vinoslasnubesbc.com)
- Traditional homemade, sit-down lunch at Dalilas in Guadalupe Valley
- Guided tour of the new Wine and Vine Museum (www.museodelvinobc.com)
- Local wine expert in the Guadalupe Valley
- Lobster dinner with margaritas in Puerto Nuevo
- Round-trip transportation from Discover Baja offices in San Diego
Trip Schedule (subject to change):
- 8:00 AM: Meet at Discover Baja offices in San Diego
- 10:30 AM: Museum of Wine and Vine in Guadalupe Valley
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at Dalilas Mexican food
- 1:30 PM: L.A. Cetto winery for tour and tasting
- 3:00 PM: Las Nubes winery for tasting
- 5:30 PM: Lobster dinner at Puerto Nuevo
- 9:30 PM: Arrive back at Discover Baja offices
A passport or passport card is required to re-enter the U.S.
Please note that US citizens can only bring across one liter of alcohol from Mexico into the U.S.
Must be 21+ years of age to take trip.
COST: $145 for Discover Baja members and $165 for non-members.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.727.2252 to book your space!